12/04/2014

Sobre a magia que não há no mundo explicada às crianças.

"Dad? There's no, like, real magic in the world, right?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know, like elves and stuff. People just made that up."
"Oh, I don't know. I mean, what makes you think that elves are any more magical than something like a whale? You know what I mean? What if I told you a story about how underneath the ocean, there was this giant sea mammal that used sonar and sang songs and it was so big that its heart was the size of a car and you could crawl through the arteries? I mean, you'd think that was pretty magical, right?"
"Yeah. But, like, right this second, there's, like, no elves in the world, right?"
"No. Technically, no elves."

Do maravilhoso filme Boyhood, de Richard Linklater.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário